- To raise aspirations in order that every child reaches their full potential.
- To ensure that each child is heard and valued.
- To provide exciting lessons which both pupils and teachers look forward to.
- To encourage children to be independent learners.
- To make children aware of the needs and issues of their local and wider environment and prepare them to be responsible members of society.
- To provide challenging lessons in a safe and stimulating learning environment.
- To enrich our curriculum with extended learning opportunities for both parents and children.
- To provide children with the skills to make informed and responsible choices.
- To ensure parents participate fully in children's learning and school life by providing them with learning opportunities and resources.
- Through our example children will see the value of respect, listening to the opinions of others and compromise.
Our staff and governors all hold a strong belief that going the extra mile to help children to do as well as they can is the foundation for a good school. Working together with parents and the wider community ensures the addition of a wide variety of skills and talents that contribute significantly to the children's learning.